TECHBRIDGE INNOVATION PARTNERSHIP SEMINAR 2016
Techbridge organized the first edition of our Techbridge Innovation Partnership Seminars (TIPS) with the focus on Cleantech opportunities in SEA and India. The event was held on Thursday, Jan 28, 2016, 02:30 pm NTU, Theatre @ the Nest, Innovation Centre Block 1, Singapore
This seminar aims to provide participants insights into opportunities of Cleantech in Asian markets. Participant would benefit from the experience of two accomplished Cleantech verterans, Mr Steve Peters, Managing Director of Stratcon Pte Ltd, and Mr Bhoo Thirumalai, SICCI Energy Committee CEO of Aspiration Energy.
They will provide valuable perspectives of the challenges of Cleantech adoption in Asia, as well as how their organizations help international companies enter these challenging markets. TechBridge Ventures will also showcase start-up/technologies seeking collaborators/investors from our Partners. These technologies have unique value propositions that may be of interest to SMEs in Singapore seeking opportunities in the region.
Highlights of TIPS
- The Southern India Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SICCI) (http://sicci.in)
- SICCI has completed over a hundred years of excellence and enterprise in service to the southern region of India. The Chamber is a founder member of The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), New Delhi, the apex body, and continues to take an active interest in the affairs of this national body.
- SICCI receives numerous trade enquiries from all over India and abroad. Many of them are circulated to members (10000+ industry members) to help them establish business connections with foreign countries. SICCI also supplies to foreign parties the names of members interested in specific goods for which they wish to establish contacts. In addition, the Chamber is a member of the Indian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce, the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, etc.
- About Technology Development Network (http://techdevnet.com/)
- Technology Development Network (TECHDEVNET.COM) is a network of regional businesses with local market knowledge, implementation capacity and credibility on the ground. The TECHDEVNET.COM management team combined has more the half a century of green technology and project experience from all the remote corners of SE Asia.
- Typically new businesses to Asia spend 18 to 24 months researching new markets, trying business models and engaging local Business Development staff. TECHDEVNET.COM cuts the time to first sale to 3 to 6 months from first meeting to sales. TECHDEVNET.COM has a readymade distribution network for products and services to provide technology providers with valuable local knowledge and access to markets
Outcome of TIPS Event
More than 50 participants turn out for this event.